1. Here at ER Vet Physio we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which was updated by the Data Protection Act 2018.
2. To the best of our knowledge we take all the necessary steps to ensure the data we hold is accurate.
3. All the data we collect is the minimum amount required to ensure we can work with the referring Veterinary Surgeon and/or other veterinary professionals that is treating your animal. Under some circumstances, legally this data may have to be shared without your consent, such as for legal advice.
4. All reasonable measures are taken to ensure that we safeguard your data confidentiality.
5. To document/monitor your animal's progress photos and or videos may be taken during sessions. Only if you give consent with these photos be used on our social media and or business literature. Photos/videos on our socials and website can be removed at any time. Please confirm with ER Vet Physio with your consent in regards to photos and videos.
Last updated: July 2022